APPRECIATING AND PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We thank you for your support and assure you that your privacy is very important to us. We employ extensive measures to ensure your privacy, because we value you and your patronage.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Personal Information
- We collect and store information that you enter into the Sites. At some Studio 360 sites, you may enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services such as our online newsletters, or participate in one of our online forums or communities. For example, when you register with us or place an order, we collect and store some or all of the following information that you provide: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. This information is used to provide the services and products that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations and to provide customer service. Some of this information also may be used to contact you about new features, new services, sales, new products, and special offers unless you have elected to not receive such promotional communications in connection with the Sites. You may also submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person's name and address if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people include: recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
1.2 Anonymous Information
- Through your use of the Sites, we may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually ("Anonymous Information"). Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data". We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with the Sites. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit the Sites. We also collect information regarding user-traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve the Sites and to provide our users with a fulfilling experience.
1.3 Cookies and Spyware
If you use a standard web browser, you should be able to modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies; for example, you should have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may be unable to use certain Website services (e.g., those services that require you to log on to the Website in order to participate). For more information on modifying your browser preference, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
1.4 Children's Privacy
- We do not sell or ship any items ordered through the Sites directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should use the Sites only under the immediate supervision of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. Our Website is not intentionally targeted to children under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, THEN IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE SITES UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR OTHER LEGAL GUARDIAN. We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
1.2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
2. Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information to provide services available through the Sites, track your compliance with the Sites' rules and regulations, or for editorial and feedback purposes (to the extent that is explained when you provide the information). In the event we plan to publicly post any of your Personal Information on the Sites (as, for instance, a letter), you will be provided prior notification of such posting and given the option to decline same.
2.2 Use of Anonymous Information
- We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Sites and who our readers are so we can improve our Website and ensure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many people as possible. We also use Anonymous Information to provide statistical "ratings" information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the website. We may also use or share Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
2.3 Third-Party Agents
- We occasionally have third-party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, credit-card processing, shipping or stocking orders, providing customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and will be contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Sites.
2.4 Emergency SituationsWe may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Sites; (b) protect and defend the our rights or property, the Sites or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Sites or the public.
2.5 Regular Correspondence
- After you register, we may use the email address and zip codes of all users who subscribe to any of regular correspondence. Except to our third-party agents (as described below), this information is not shared with any third parties. Anyone who no longer wishes to receive this newsletter or other regular correspondence can, at any time, follow the "Unsubscribe" instructions located within each newsletter.
2.6 Online Surveys/Sweepstakes and Contests
2.7 Display Advertising
- We use Display Advertising on the Website. We currently use Display Advertising for Remarketing to advertise online through third-party vendors, including Google, to show you ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
1.3. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- Personal Information collected by the Sites is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. In many instances, such as in the case of credit-card numbers and all on-line purchases, the Personal Information is encrypted before you conduct your transaction. Only those employees who need access to your Personal Information to do their jobs are allowed access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including immediate termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
3.1 Data Protection
- To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Most browsers will give a visual indication of when your connection is secure. For example, Internet Explorer will show a padlock icon in the lower right of the browser window. If you place an order through the Sites, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an email address and password. You must provide an appropriate email address and password in order to access account information. In order to help protect your personal information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel your password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please contact us at 1-540-292-7788.
3.2 Linking to Other Sites
3.3 Public Areas
1.4. SALE OR MERGER
- If this site is sold to, or merges with, another company not owned by Studio 360, you should expect that some or all of the information collected from the Website may be transferred to the buyer/surviving company. If so, Studio 360 will seek to obligate the acquiring company to use any personal information transferred by this site in a manner consistent with this statement, but cannot guarantee that it will be able to impose that requirement or that the acquiring company will comply.
1.5. GOVERNING LAW/ASSIGNMENT
5.1 European Union and Other Foreign Nations
- This Website is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of United States of America (USA). Studio 360 makes no representation that this Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using this site and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the USA acknowledge this Website is subject to USA law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the USA, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
- 6. WHO DO I TALK TO IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions or concerns about the online privacy statement for this site or its implementation you may contact us at email@example.com.
1.2. Children and Minors
- If you are under the age of 13, you should use the Sites only under the immediate supervision of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. Our Website is not intentionally targeted to children under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, THEN IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE SITES UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR OTHER LEGAL GUARDIAN. We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
bbb1.3 Proprietary Rights in Site Content
- All of the content on the Sites including, without limitation text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, moving images, illustrations, files, trademarks, logos, service marks, sounds, music, artwork and computer code, design, structure, selection, coordination, "look and feel" and arrangement of such content ("Content"), is owned by Studio 360, its licensors, vendors, agents or content providers. All elements of the Sites including, without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, moral rights or other intellectual property regimes. The Services and the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Sites and Services are being made available. Except as may be expressly set forth on the Sites, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from any Content. Except as may be expressly set forth on the Sites, you may only view, play, print, and download Content on the Sites for your own personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. The Sites and the Content will remain the exclusive property of Studio 360 or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will remove no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from material found on the Site.
1.4. Third Party Websites and Content
- Links to Third-Party web sites are provided for convenience only. Studio 360 does not endorse nor support the content of third party links. Studio 360 is not responsible for the content of a third-party web site. By clicking on a third party link, you will leave the Studio 360 web site. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Studio 360, which does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
- We may make available to you Studio 360 Widgets via the Site. Our Widgets are a self-contained application through which you can display select content, products and services. Subject to these Terms, you may display Widgets on your website provided that you do not: a) modify the Widgets; b) remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within the Widgets. You understand and agree that the Widgets, a part of the Sites and Services, are made available to you "as-is" without warranty of any kind.
1.6. User Submissions
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that Studio 360 may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of Studio 360 violates this Agreement or other Studio 360 policies, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Studio 360 an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
1. 9. Limitation of Liability
1.10. Governing Law
10.1 European Union and Other Foreign Nations This Website is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of United States of America (USA). Studio 360 makes no representation that this Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using this site and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the USA acknowledge this Website is subject to USA law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the USA, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
1.12. Questions - Contact Us
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM EST